Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

In the Weekend

in the weekend I had to play with the toys and my mum clan the house when I didn't clan it up and my brother did not play with the toys and I didn't play with my toys again and my mum was so happy because me and my brother did not mess the house up and I get to go on my mums tv and I was playing on movie star planet and I got very happy and My brother went on to and Today I get to go on my mums TV and my mum is so proud of me because I went to school and I am so happy because I went to school and I get to watch anything and I watched sis vs bro and my brother wanted dinosaurs and I did not like the movie and I was listening because my brother did not have the ear phones on him to Then it was my turn on my mums tv.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.